About this property
Cozy single room in a 2 bedroom apartment with balcony is offered for a rent.
Furniture: sofa bed, which you can easily turn into double bed, wardrobe
Apartment features: washing machine, fridge, oven, microwave
The flat is located in Mokotów, which is the largest district of Warsaw in terms of population. There is a large number of green areas like for example Mokotów Field Park and Sea Eye Park and water reservoirs. One of them is Czerniakowskie Lake, which is an urban nature reserve.
300 meters to METRO RACŁAWICKA
– to Lazarski University (20 mins)
– to University of Warsaw (10 mins)
– to Warsaw School of Economics (15 mins)
– to Warsaw University of Technology (15 mins)
– to SWPS (30 mins)
– to Centrum (10 mins)
- no smoking in the flat, no pets, guest allowed for max. 2 nights, no laud music after 10.00 pm, minimum stay 2 months, deposit to be paid by cash at the check in
Landlord Policies- no smoking in the flat, no pets, guest allowed for max. 2 nights, no laud music after 10.00 pm, minimum stay 2 months, deposit to be paid by cash at the check in
great location, dedicated students flat, good access to public transport, internet
no locks in the room's door