About this property
Single room in shared Erasmus apartment at Czerniakowska 40 street in Warsaw.
Furniture: 1 real bed, commode, table, bookshelf, chair
Apartment features: washing machine, equipped kitchen, oven, fridge
Size of the room approx. 6m2
Everything is set and you have already your stay planned but now you need a mid- term accommodation? Are you coming with your friends or you already know other students you want to live with?
This apartment is located in the best spot of Warsaw. This Erasmus flat has a great location in terms of public transport. You will reach most of the universities within 25 – 30 minutes.
Public transport: 230 meters to bus stop (Czerniakowska), 90 meters to bus stop (Sielce)
– to Lazarski University (28 mins)
– to Kozminski University (34 mins)
– to University of Warsaw (20 mins)
– to Warsaw School of Economics (15 mins)
– to Warsaw University of Technology (13 mins )
– to SWPS (33 mins)
– to Vistula University (34 mins)
– to Centrum (20 mins)
- no smoking in the flat, no pets, guest allowed for max. 2 nights, no laud music after 10.00 pm, minimum stay 2 months, deposit to be paid by cash at the check in
Landlord Policies- no smoking in the flat, no pets, guest allowed for max. 2 nights, no laud music after 10.00 pm, minimum stay 2 months, deposit to be paid by cash at the check in
great location, dedicated students flat, good access to public transport, bike station near by, fast internet
There are locks in the room's door