About this property
Nice and cozy single room in Mokotów district.
Size of the room approx. 8m2
Furniture: 1 sofa bed, which you can easily turn into double bed, wardrobe, desk, chair
Apartment features: fully furnished kitchen and bathroom.
Mokotów is the largest district of Warsaw in terms of population. There is a large number of green areas like for example Mokotów Field Park and Sea Eye Park and water reservoirs. One of them is Czerniakowskie Lake, which is an urban nature reserve.
Public transport: 80 meters to tram stop (Warneńska)
– to SWPS (40 mins)
– to Centrum (23 mins)
– to Lazarski University (23 mins)
– to Kozminski University (40 mins)
– to University of Warsaw (20 mins)
– to Warsaw School of Economics (27 mins)
– to Warsaw University of Technology (18 mins)