About this property
Cozy room for rent in 5 bedroom apartment.
FULLY FURNISHED- equipped with real bed, desk, chair, desk lamp, side table, closet, - everythign you might need. All furniture is new, flat has been totally renovated in summer 2017. On top of that you get your personal drying rack for your clothes and bedding.
EQUIPMENT: kitchen - fully equipped with dishes, glasses and other kitchen utensils. There is also ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner and washing machine at your disposal. High speed WIFI internet installed in the flat.
Very convenient with good connection to tram / metro and city centre or most of the universities
Great location to commute:
Closest bus / tram stop: 200m from apartment door.
– to closest metro station - Rondo Daszyńskiego (10 mins)
– to Warsaw University of Technology central campus (20 mins / direct tram)
– to Medical Univeristy (20 mins)
– to Univeristy of Warsaw main campus (25 mins)
– to Warsaw School of Economics (25 mins)
– to Kozminski Univeristy (35 mins)
– to Lazarski University (40 mins)
– to SWPS (36 mins / direct tram)
NEIGHBOURHOOD: supermarket 200m from the building, 24/7 grocery store in 350m distance, restaurant just on the opposite side of the street. Just 3 tram stops to biggest shopping mall in Warsaw - Arkadia, easy access to the city centre.
APT CONDITION: Apartment is fresh & good looking after recent renovation in summer 2017 - first tentants moved in in SEPT 2017
No smoking allowed in the flat, no pets, no loud music after 10.00 pm. minimum stay one semester. No party policy. Guests staying over allowed occasionally - you will be asked for information if somebody is staying over at your room (like friends visiting you)
View of the room (there is also a wardrobe on
bathroom - equipped with washing machine and shelves with space fo
Floor plan - room is marked with red do
Landlord PoliciesNo smoking allowed in the flat, no pets, no loud music after 10.00 pm. minimum stay one semester. No party policy. Guests staying over allowed occasionally - you will be asked for information if somebody is staying over at your room (like friends visiting you)
1. FLAT CONDITION - like a new - after renovation in summer 2017. 2. IT'S FULLY EQUIPPED - you don't need to invest in equipment, even don't need to bring your blanket. 3. PUBLIC TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS - location is super well connected with all areas of Warsaw, especially by trams!
-no locks in the doors -as a landlord i will ask you to buy an liability insurance (to protect your deposit!) - it's only 12 EUR