About this property
This boutique room is located in a two-bedroom apartment right in the heart of Warsaw downtown. Its original interior design, mixing classic and modern style perfectly correlates with the unique charm of the eclectic city. Based in the historic building from 1875 with 24/7 security service.
About the Apartment
- Room has a lovely view on a beautiful and quiet inner patio
- Completely renovated and elegantly furnished to bring you modern comfort and style
- Decorative walls, wooden floors and windows
- Located on the 3rd floor (with an elevator)
- Fully equipped kitchen (compact and functionally designed - has all you need to make a delicious meal)
- bathroom with shower, washing machine
- High Speed Wi-Fi
To ensure your comfort, included:
- Fresh, 100% organic cotton sheets
- Pillows, Duveys, Blankets
- Hair dryer
- Liquid soap and shampoo
- Iron and iron desk
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Fully equipped kitchen with pot, pan, cutlery, dishes, glassware
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Two-burner stovetop
- Nespresso maker
- Tea kettle
- Coffee, tea, sugar and more.
- Garbage disposal
Our priority is to offer a top quality experience to our guests. Therefore, there is an extra cleaning service of common spaces (kitchen and bathroom) upon request.
In a vibrant and authentic quarter filled with chic bars, excellent restaurants and shops we are offering a cozy and romantic place to stay. Very safe, most central, easy access. Here you will feel like a Varsovian and feel part of an authentic Warsaw neighborhood.
Stop Pl. Konstytucji
4, 15, 18, 35
Stop Pl. Konstytucji
118, 131, 411, 501, 502, 514, 519, 520, 522, 525, N25, N31, N37, N81
Car park Plac Konstytucji
Piękna / Krucza / Mokotowska St.
8 min walk Warsaw University of Technology / Politechnika
14 mins Warsaw School of Economics / SGH
15mins University of Warsaw / UW
26min Warsaw Medical University / WUM
27 min SWPS
28 min Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego
30 min SGGW
29 min Uczelnia Łazarskiego
The building elevator takes you to the 3rd floor (4th floor American), then you walk up a couple of steps to reach the apartment.
Hello! My name is Alicja. I am Warsaw - based enthusiast of interior design and art. I am an easy going and sociable person. We will be at hand to meet and settle you into the apartment, answer questions and help out in any way we can. As Varsovians we will happily share our knowledge, insight and experience with our guest.
The Calendar has been updated recently
Landlord Policiesdeposit= one month rent, no pets, no loud music after 22:00
ADVANTAGES OF OFFER
beautiful flat, city center
THINGS TO REMEMBER